Friday, October 2, 2009

Shampooo

At the moment i am using Earth Sap Lavender and Sugar Beet shampoo for all hair types. And i must say i am really enjoying it :) It smells good (very lavender-ee) and i am happy with the result of using it everyday. My hair is soft and nice so for now i will definatley being using this bottle up before i try something new. And who knows maybe i'll end up coming back to buying it again cause i like it so much.
So for now my quest for really good organic shampoo is going really well. Now for the conditioner...... I will have to buy it and try it out :)

happy shopping
Organic Girl

1 comment:

  1. Hello new blog friend!
    This is a very cool blog, i love that you are so dedicated to Organic products! Very amazing!
    I look forward to reading more in the future.
    Lady G xx

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think. Don't be shy.... :)