Friday, October 23, 2009

Enchantrix Conditioner (Original Formula)


I have been trying to use the Enchantrix conditioner and according to their website it's the Origianl Formula. I'm hoping the other of their conditioners are improved from this one as I haven't been having much joy at all with it. It just doesn't like my hair. Or should i say my hair doesn't like it! Every time no matter how much i rinse or how little i use it just seems to make my hair limp and look greasy even though it has just been washed with lovely fresh shampoo. Which is really quite annoying as i have long hair and lots of it! and washing it is quite a mission every day so having gone through the mission only to feel like you hair looks dirty is kinda sad. But it may totally work for you - my hair is just not agreeing with it.
But thats not to say I didn't find a use for the conditioner :) It makes a lovely body wash - making my skin feel smooth and smells fresh and clean. So my money is not wasted.
I must say i really liked their website. take a look at it  here.
So back to conditioner searching for me..... oh well

3 comments:

  1. Yup, i had the same problem with Enchatrix - neither the shampoo or conditioner worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking of trying organic shampoo and conditioner lately. I am thinking of trying "Kiss my face" brand. It smells like soooo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i need to look for that - maybe "kiss my face" will be good

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think. Don't be shy.... :)