Thursday, November 5, 2009

African Organics Natural Shampoo for Normal Hair



So recently i have been using African Organics Natural Shampoo for Normal Hair and it is working well - it does make my hair kind of frizzy on top and so i just put a little styling products on to tame it. But that said i'm NOT using a conditioner which i'm sure would tame my hair and probably get rid of extra frizz.
It has a pleasnt smell and is PH balanced. It also has certified organic ingredients. I like the packaging very much with it's shiny gold square - makes it look worth it's money.
That said i am happy with the shampoo and think that if you are in the market for a reasoable priced shampoo (R39) at my local health shop then give it a try - you maybe pleasantly surprised.

happy organic shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think. Don't be shy.... :)